How To Prepare For Service
- Get the signer’s IDs ready to be validated.
- Review the documents ahead of time. If you have questions, direct them to your attorney as our Notary agents will not be able to answer any legal questions.
- If You need witnesses, make sure to arrange for them to be present and present their IDs. Often they must have no financial interest in the document.
- The signer MUST be cognisant and aware of what she or he is signing.
- Follow Our Covid-19 & CDC Protocols.
- Pay online whenever you can to expedite the process.
- Massachusetts – Requires an attorney admitted to the state bar to be present or involved in the closing of real property transactions. A Notary who is employed by a lender may notarize a document in conjunction with the closing of his or her employer’s real estate loans.
- If You need us to print your documents, call us first to make an arrangement at (978)851-0199
We are locally owned and operated. We have vested interested in our community. We will do what is right all the time!