Documents originating from the State of Massachusetts are processed directly from the Massachusetts Secretary of State’s office. Please note that your documents will receive an Apostille from the State of Massachusetts. We have been serving the Andover, Acton, Billerica, Chelmsford, Boston, Quincy, Lowell, Worcester, Lawrence, Methuen, Haverhill, Dracut, Waltham, Wilmington, Worcester, Fitchburg, Lynn,
- Processing time: 1-3 business days (Estimated)
- Cost: As low as $145 for each apostille.
- Return Shipping: Priority Mail, FedEx, UPS Overnight (*) Additional Fee Applies
- Office Hours: 10 am – 6 pm Monday – Friday
- Customer Support: 978-851-0199
- Upload Document to secure email: info @ hiremobilenotary.com (Remove Spaces)
An individual may receive the requisite certification by coming in person to our office at 1215 Main St, Suite 115 in Tewksbury MA 01876, or by mailing the necessary documents to that address. The Apostille process can take 24 to 72 Hrs. and you may either pick up your documents at our office or arrange for FedEx delivery.
“I had some foreign documents that needed to be translated and Apostilled so I can send them to my government overseas. I am so happy to recommend this service. They were so helpful and affordable. I paid for express service and I received my documents back in 24 Hrs! A++ for service. Thank You“Robert Lama | Lowell MA
How To Get Started On Your Apostille
1. What Is The State & Country: These are two of the most important questions we will need to know. Which state are the documents from or notarized in? Which Country will they be used in? Once we know the specifics, we can tell you if we can assist.
2. Gather your documents: What kind of documents do you have? Vital (birth, death, marriage, divorce) Vital documents should be recently issued, Notarized, Corporate, Educational, etc. Each state has its own rules on document age. NOTARIZED DOCUMENTS: If your documents are notarized, Massachusetts State law requires that your notary use the full notary acknowledgment or your document will likely be rejected. Sign, date, and stamp are not acceptable and illegal. If your document is rejected due to a notary error you may be charged for all incurred costs.
3. Free Verification: We recommend that you first scan and email us the document(s) for a free check. We want to confirm that your document(s) are notarized correctly and to confirm the document is eligible for Apostille in Massachusetts. Contact Us here.
APOSTILLE & LEGALIZATION SERVICES
- Mobile Notary Service.
- FREE Document Review.
- Expedited Apostille Service.
- Seamless Online Submission Process.
- Multiple Turnaround Options.
- Pick Up In Office.
- FedEx Shipping Options.
- DHL Service For International Delivery.
- Certified Translations in 200+ Languages.