Apostilles are issued in Massachusetts by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts office with the Secretary of State, William Francis Galvin in Boston MA. All documents presented for apostille must be issued in Massachusetts. Our office will help you take the guesswork out of your next Apostille service, we can help you notarize and obtain an apostille for your documents. We can even help you get express service where the same-day delivery can get your documents back to you in hours. (*) Restrictions Apply.
Documents submitted for apostille must comply with the following guidelines:
- All documents presented for apostille must be issued in Massachusetts.
- Documents issued by a Justice of Peace, City/Town Clerk, or Court Clerk can be submitted for apostille.
- In the case of notarized documents, they need to include notary signature, date, and acknowledgment, and jurat statement and must be certified by the Weekend Notary Service county clerk where the notary is registered.
- Certificates of birth, death, and marriage need to be issued and signed by the Current State registrar of vital statistics Stanley E. Nyberg.
- In the case of vital records keep in mind that photocopies can’t be notarized.
Massachusetts Apostille Service Made Easy!
We can translate your documents, notarize them and apply State Apostille from 50 U.S States. Delivery Can Be In 24 Hrs!
What is an Apostille?
An Apostille is a document issued only by the Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth that verifies the authenticity of the signature on the document; the capacity in which the person signing the document acted; and the identity of any stamp or seal affixed to the document. The Apostille is a specific form of authentication for countries that participate in the Hague Convention of 1961.
What is a Certification of Appointment?
A Certification of Appointment certifies that the individual who performed the notarization was appointed to a Notary Public Commission at the time of notarization and is a qualified Notary Public in the State of Massachusetts. To have your documents translated and Apostille, please give us a call at (978)851-0199 or contact us here
Documents We Apostille
- Driving Record (DMV)
- College Diploma
- GED Diploma
- School Transcript
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Marriage Certificate Social Security letter
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Divorce Decree
- Single Status Affidavit
- Notarized Copy of Your Original Document
- Background Check
- FBI Background Check IRS Form 6166
- Copy Of U.S. Passport
- Travel Consent Letter
- Car Title – DMV Record
- Federal Government Document
- U.S. State Document
- U.S. Corporate Document
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Certificate of Good Standing
Countries Not Included In Hague Apostille
The following countries listed below are not members of the Hague Apostille Convention and any document requested by these countries will receive a certification. Please note that some of the countries listed below may require additional legalization by a Consulate or Embassy office.
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burma Myanmar, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Congo Republic, Congo Democratic, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Haiti, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar Burma, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Togo, Thailand, Turkmenistan, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Book Apostille Service In Massachusetts
To book your notary and apostille service, please visit our dedicated portal here where you can make reservations and secure payment of the service. Please remember that making reservations online is not a guaranty of service, a separate email and SMS messages will confirm your appointment. If you have any questions about our services and availability, please call (978)851-0199